Learning technologies are still underused in our classrooms, mostly because many of these research-driven, lab-tested proposals are not easy to scale and integrate (or, as some researchers put it, ‘orchestrate’) in everyday classroom conditions.
- Classroom Mirror: using visualizations of classroom orchestration to foster teacher reflection
- Modelling classroom orchestration using eye-tracking techniques
- Paprika: a framework for easier development of augmented paper web-based apps
- Paper-based interfaces for primary school classrooms
- Hanzible: a paper-based application for learning about Chinese characters
- EPFL’s Journée des Classes 2014
- IC’s open house day 2014
- EPFL’s Journée des Classes 2015
- OCCW’15: The Orchestrated Collaborative Classroom Workshop
For further information about MIOCTI, please contact Luis P. Prieto.